Saturday 20 September 2014

how can i help?

The Book Club started in November, 2012. It was a dream come true for me after so long.
So far:
Since I last wrote it has been a wonderful ride. The students shared ideas on how we can move forward in Nigeria when we talked about the national situation.





may 2014

At the end of 2nd term, we gave gifts to the students who read all the books planned for them before it was due to be submitted.

champions




By 3rd term I tell you those kids had been keeping us on our toes! They wanted more books, more exposure, more work. At the end of the term, those that had to move to the senior school were teary-eyed.




they don't look so teary eyed, do they?


The challenges we have is getting  more people/volunteers to join us. Who am I looking for?
People who love God, love kids, have a bit of time to give us and like the arts.
If you want to be a part of us, send me a mail: 
kcbabajide@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment